The National Trial Lawyers is a professional and business organization designed to enhance the professional development of the experienced and accomplished trial lawyer.
The NTL affords even the most seasoned trial attorney valuable business and networking opportunities through participation in meetings, seminars, legal publications, and other relevant membership services.
Members of The NTL will also be included on The National Trial Lawyers website. This web directory serves as a useful networking, referral, and public relations tool for our members and the public. A member’s directory page contains a personal biography, CV, photograph and contact information. Our members also enjoy accessible webpage support through our web department.
Members of The National Trial Lawyers receive the following benefits as part of their membership:
- A public profile on The National Trial Lawyers website (40,000+ unique page views/month) with your name, picture, biography, and links to your firm’s website
- Exclusive discounts on CLE credits at Lawline, the premier national provider of online legal educational materials.
- Receive a one-year subscription to The Trial Lawyer magazine ($99 value).
- Discounts to the Trial Lawyers Summit, Mass Torts Made Perfect, and Academy of Truck Accident Attorneys conferences
- Invaluable networking opportunities as you meet and interact with other members of The National Trial Lawyers
- Receive a subscription to the Voice for Justice newsletter, a publication of The Trial Lawyer magazine featuring legal news about jury verdicts, class actions, product liability and personal injury cases
- Potential referrals from other members of The National Trial Lawyers for clients and cases
- Permission to use The National Trial Lawyers logo on your website and marketing materials, designating you as one of the Top 100 or Top 40 in your state or region
- National recognition from other attorneys and clients that you are one of the Top 100 or Top 40 in your state or region
- Educational opportunities that allow you to participate and stay current on today’s most pressing legal issues with the Voice of Justice newsletter, quarterly issues of The Trial Lawyer magazine, The National Trial Lawyers webinars, and legal news on The National Trial Lawyers website
- The National Trial Lawyers “Raising the Bar” blog that highlights member accomplishments and accolades
- The opportunity to purchase a product, recognizing you as a Top 100 or Top 40 Trial Lawyer
- Brooks Brothers membership enjoy an everyday 15% discount on all regularly priced items. Enroll Here:
- For ProFlowers, Cherry Moon Farms, Shari’s Berries, and Personal Creations you will receive 20% off on all orders.Click on the links below to receive your discount, there is no need to type in a code at checkout.ProFlowers Discount Link
Shari’s Berries Discount Link
Cherry Moon Farms Discount Link
Personal Creations Discount Link