The National Trial Lawyers is a professional and business organization designed to enhance the professional development of the experienced and accomplished trial lawyer.
The NTL affords even the most seasoned trial attorney valuable business and networking opportunities through participation in meetings, seminars, legal publications, and other relevant membership services.
Members of The NTL will also be included on The National Trial Lawyers website. This web directory serves as a useful networking, referral, and public relations tool for our members and the public. A member’s directory page contains a personal biography, CV, photograph and contact information. Our members also enjoy accessible webpage support through our web department.
Members of The National Trial Lawyers receive the following benefits as part of their membership:
- A public bio, photo and profile on The National Trial Lawyers website (40,000+ unique page views/month) with your name, picture, biography, and links to your firm
- Conference discounts (~$200) to Trial Lawyers Summit, (~$300) to Mass Torts Made Perfect, and (~$300) to Academy of Truck Accident Attorneys conferences
- Exclusive use of The National Trial Lawyers logo and badge on your website and marketing materials, designating you as one of the Top 100 or Top 40 Under 40 in your state or region
- A complimentary subscription to The Trial Lawyer magazine, a $99 value
- Exclusive discounts on CLE credits at Lawline, the premier national provider of online legal educational materials
- Invaluable networking opportunities to meet and interact with other members of The National Trial Lawyers
- Exclusive Member Discount on Unlimited CLE Bundle for $199/year (regular $299), a savings of 33%
- The Voice for Justice newsletter, featuring news about verdicts, class actions, product liability and personal injury cases along with our Member Spotlight
- All new members can receive a news release announcing their selection into The NTL: Top 100 or Top 40 Under 40 Trial Lawyers, which they may distribute to their local media
- Potential referrals from other members of The National Trial Lawyers for clients and cases
- National recognition for being a Top 100 or Top 40 Under 40 Trial Lawyer by attorneys and clients
- Additional educational opportunities, including webinars and news, to stay current on today’s most pressing legal issues
- The National Trial Lawyers “Raising the Bar” blog highlighting member accomplishments and accolades
- Access to our product catalog of plaques and statues, recognizing you as a Top 100 or Top 40 Under 40 Trial Lawyer
- Brooks Brothers membership enjoy an everyday 15% discount on all regularly priced items. Enroll Here:
- For ProFlowers, Cherry Moon Farms, Shari’s Berries, and Personal Creations you will receive 20% off on all orders.Click on the links below to receive your discount, there is no need to type in a code at checkout.