If you, a friend or family member has been charged with a criminal offense in North Carolina, Powers Landreth PLLC is here to help.
“We are in the business of providing sound legal advice during difficult times.
We offer experience, a dedication to legal adeptness and probably more than anything, compassion,” says Bill Powers, Senior Partner.
“We see people at their darkest times. We offer legal advice and help without judging people.”
When clients and their family call, it’s normally the worst day in their life.
We want to help people get through those times with a loving heart, with patience and understanding.
Bill Powers has been included in different publications** including:
· Best Lawyers "Lawyer of the Year" CRIMINAL DEFENSE: GENERAL PRACTICE Charlotte, North Carolina 2017
· Super Lawyers has included Bill Powers in the 2018 North Carolina Super Lawyers Magazine and
· Top 100 in North Carolina - 2018 North Carolina Super Lawyers
· Top 25 in Charlotte - 2018 Charlotte Super Lawyers
Powers Landreth PLLC selected for inclusion in the U.S. News Best Lawyers "Best Law Firms" in 2010 - 2018. Bill has also been included individually as in the publication Best Lawyers in America since 2010.
Bill Powers is a Past President of North Carolina Advocates for Justice 2016 - 2017 ncaj.com
He handles Criminal Defense matters, including general misdemeanors and serious felonies, DWI DUI Impaired Driving cases, Traffic Tickets, and complex personal injury and wrongful death claims normally involving impaired driving.
Mr. Powers is also included in Martindale-Hubbell as a AV "Preeminent Lawyer" 2010 - 2018*
· Bill is a board Certified Criminal Law Specialist by the National Board of Trial Advocacy / National Board of Legal Specialty Certification
· Founding Member of the DUI Defense Lawyers Association
· Included in Business North Carolina Magazine, "Legal Elite 2018"
Bill was admitted to practice in North Carolina in 1992.