Brian J. McCormack is an experienced trial attorney and a principal at Callahan & Blaine. His practice focuses on high-stakes, complex civil and business litigation, traumatic brain and spine injury, personal injury, wrongful death and product liability litigation.
Mr. McCormack’s history of outstanding results have earned him a reputation for excellence among both clients and peers. He has been recognized as one of the Best Lawyers in America, as well as one of the Top 50 Attorneys in Orange County, California.
Mr. McCormack is a member of the Association of Business Trial Lawyers, the Orange County Trial Lawyers Association and the American Association for Justice.
Verdicts and Settlements:
• $934 Million - Beckman Coulter v. Flextronics, Inc. Largest Verdict in Orange County History
• $50 Million - Neria v. City of Dana Point One of the Highest Personal Injury Settlement in United States history
• $38 Million - Gonzalez v. Freedom Communications Largest Employment Settlement in Orange County history
• $28 Million - Dorman v. Allied Trucking
• $9.4 Million - Wolfgang Puck Beverages v. Manufacturer
• $5 Million - Sourcinglink.net v. Carrefour, SA
Areas of Practice
Complex Civil and Business Litigation
Traumatic Brain and Spine Injury
Personal Injury/Wrongful Death/Product Liability litigation
Public Utilities Commission Investigations / Enforcement Actions
U.S. District Court Central District of California
Western State University College of Law, Fullerton, California
J.D. - 1993
Pennsylvania State University
B.A. - 1983
Beckman Coulter, Inc. v. Dovatron International, Inc., Flextronics International, Inc. et. al.