Mr. Brooks has been practicing law for nearly 40 years. During his time, Mr. Brooks has honed his skills in both criminal and civil law. In addition, Mr. Brooks is the longest serving municipal judge and has received an award for the same. Mr. Brooks has countless hours of continuing legal education (CLE) centering around criminal defense and civil rights and is prepared to defend your rights in court. We look forward to serving you.
- Tennessee Supreme Court of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- U.S. District Court for Middle Tennessee
- U.S.District Court for East Tennessee
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- United States Supreme Court
- Tennessee Assoc.
- Tennessee Trial Lawyers Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- National Police Accountability Program
- National Assoc. of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Tennessee Municipal Judges Conference
- University of Tennessee, B.S.
- Y.M.C.A. Night Law School (now Nashville School of Law), J.D.