The National Trial Lawyers is encouraging you to nominate attorneys who have exhibited outstanding leadership for the following membership:
- Criminal Defense – Top 100
- Civil Plaintiff – Top 100
Eligibility for Top 100:
Membership in The National Trial Lawyers is limited to the Top 100 civil plaintiff and criminal defense lawyers in each state or from highly-populated regions of states. Members of The National Trial Lawyers are encouraged to nominate their peers for membership. Prospective members are carefully screened before being invited to join. The criteria for membership include:
- Reputation among peers, the judiciary and the public
- Achievements, settlements and verdicts as a trial lawyer
- Board certification as a trial lawyer
- Nominations from leading trial lawyers, current members and Executive Committee members
- Leadership and membership in other national and state trial lawyer organizations
- Rankings and ratings by leading national evaluation organizations
Nominees must be trial lawyers actively practicing either civil plaintiff or criminal defense law. Civil defense attorneys who represent corporations or insurance companies may not be invited. Memberships are reviewed annually to assure that the membership of The National Trial lawyers is made up of only the finest and best trial attorneys from each state or region. All members are automatically reconsidered for membership.
Please fill out the form below to nominate a lawyer.
Note: The nomination is confidential.