What: Watch the video recording of the webinar, “How to Get New Business from Your In-Person Marketing”
Who: presented by Larry Bodine, the Editor of The National Trial Lawyers website and Sr. Legal Marketing Strategist of LawLytics.
Why: You will discover:
- Top business-generating techniques of rainmakers.
- Getting quality contacts at social functions.
- Networking with a purpose.
- Easily connecting with people.
- Your 30-second commercial.
- Creating a crowd where everybody knows your name.
- Getting referrals from clients.
- Getting referrals from professionals.
- Being active in an organization.
- How to get on the Board of Directors.
- How public speaking generates new business.
- Follow-up faux pas.
Watch the recording at: https://register.gotowebinar.com/recording/8873050430818621707
Learn from an expert
Are you marketing more these days and getting less in return? Then you are the perfect attorney to watch our free webinar that reveals the most effective in-person marketing techniques that reliably produce new business.
Many attorneys are frustrated because they devote effort and money to grow their law firms, and they get the feeling that some or all of it is wasted. For answers, you’ll want to hear from attorney Larry Bodine.
Larry, who is the Editor of The National Trial Lawyers website and Sr. Legal Marketing Strategist of LawLytics, has been advising lawyers on business development since the 1990s. He will cover the face-to-face methods that reliably produce new files and new clients.
In-person marketing is essential to growing a law firm. Larry will present the best of tried-and-true plus shiny-and-new business development techniques that will work for you.
We’ll cover where clients come from, the 4 tactics that rainmakers use to get new business, networking with a purpose, elements of a 30-second commercial and getting referrals.
About our presenter:
Larry Bodine is a marketing writer and editor who helps law firms get more customers and generate more revenue with content marketing. An attorney, journalist and marketer, he brings the skills to business messaging that produce results.
He is the Editor of The National Trial lawyers website and Editor of the soon-to-be launched News.law website
Bodine is the Senior Legal Marketing Strategist for LawLytics, the #1 choice for websites for small law firms.
Recent projects include:
- Law Tigers association of motorcycle attorneys: 28-page
downloadable e-book on niche marketing, and two email marketing
campaigns with 10 messages per campaign.
- LawLytics Legal Marketing Suite: Developed the web strategy for a local Maryland law firm to become the national source of information about Taxotere mass tort litigation. see https://www.gilmanbedigian.com/taxotere
- Mass Tort Nexus: wrote daily blog posts for an educational company about product liability cases involving dangerous drugs and medical devices. See https://goo.gl/RwKnsi
- Larry Bodine Marketing Blog: author of a legal marketing blog for more than 15 years on business development for attorneys. https://www.larrybodine.com/blog
- Lawyers.com: served as editor-in-chief of consumer website for LexisNexis for three years.
Since he launched his consulting practice in 2000, Larry has advised more than 250 law firms — as large as a 3,000-lawyer global law firm and as small as a husband-wife litigation boutique – on their business development strategies and tactics, and Web
sites. For more information, see www.LarryBodine.com. He is a cum laude graduate of both Seton Hall University Law School and Amherst College.